19 Mayıs 2011 Perşembe

This & That

Tonights moon was spectacular along with the sky, but will post the sky at another time Click on photos for better viewingIf you been watching my blog you know that Sonic has been building next door to us, well Monday the 19th tomorrow they are hoping to open, I took this photo Sat night as they were putting this on top of the building, they have been working 7 days a week till almost 11 pm trying to get things done.
So today on Sunday afternoon i guess it was time to see who can roller skate, Son had fun watching the girls, they even had a few boys trying out. Once they did the skating up and down then it came to carrying trays while skating. Some really needed some good training. I am wondering how many will fall on there hiney the first few times. LOL


So with all this hot weather which on Sat was 97 degrees here, look at my Lilac bush, it is in full bloom and oh it smells so good. I guess Lilac's is one of my very favorite flower, besides Lily's

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder